Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Holiday Weekend!

Hello!  I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend!  Today we had awesome weather here in Oshkosh, WI!  I had all of the windows open and did a whole lot of cleaning!  I sorted through the kids' books, shoes, and art area.  My sister recently started working at the Salvation Army, which has enlightened me as to how unfortunate some people are, and has inspired me to share all of the extra stuff we have.  I will be sending five bags and a box home with her tomorrow to share with her clients.

Saturday night I took my Fancy Hats to be part of a Gallery Walk here in town.  It was a total bust!  I only sold four items and people were rude!  I've been feeling more and more discouraged about my "business".  I crochet because I absolutely LOVE to create stuff.  So after I have made all of this stuff, what do I do with it?  I just don't think I have the confidence and thick skin it takes to a business woman.

Lastly, tomorrow we are having a cookout at our house.  My mom, sister and her husband, and my bestfriend's family are coming.  It should be a great day!

Please share this blog with your friends!!  I want to do a giveaway, but want to have more followers.  So spread the word!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment